DNA - STREAM


22.6.11

Moths and Dust in my Brain

"ernessa’s face was so close to mine, ‘ i dont need things to remember my father’ she whispered in my ear, ‘things that i can hold in my hands, pieces of paper that capture images of wrong moments… 
time slips around them without a ripple.’
i turned to look at her. that fierce expression in 
her dark eyes surprised and frightened me. it had nothing to do with the sound of her words, which rose and fell softly.."

One of the many compelling parts of a book entitled "The Moth Diaries" by Rachel Klein.



I love this book. and i’ve read it twentyseven times already. and i believe that books are one of the most perfect companions. when literally nothing is left. and i have some more books i’d gladdly want to finish. i even named my 7stringed guitar after the story’s antagonist.(Ernessa)

when you see beautiful women in the internet and see the part "Favorite books:" and see something like these: "wala", "W.A.L.A", "mags", it just turns me off. sufficing to say, its sad. very sad. oh well. they’re all cute anyway. 

just as long as i dont get trapped in a deep conversation with them.




-Aj

No comments:

Post a Comment